Every pound you donate will help GDA to support one of the most disadvantaged groups of people in our society.
- £1 – could help pay for a person to get their hearing aids cleaned and re-tubed at one of our hearing-aid clinics across Gloucestershire
- £5 – could help pay for a deaf child and their family to attend the monthly Cirencester Deaf Children’s Club (CDCC)
- £10 – could help pay for a deaf person to access our Transport Fund to enable them to attend one of our social activities
- £20 – could help pay for a one-to-one advocacy support for a deaf person to receive help with making phone calls, completing forms or writing letters
- £50 – could help pay for employment support, supporting both the deaf person and employer
- £100 – could help pay for a young person to attend a residential trip which will build confidence and give them a chance to engage with other young deaf people
With your help, together we can give deaf children, young people and adults the opportunity to thrive and not live in a world of loneliness and isolation.