GDA Coronavirus update - 15th April 2020
Watch a BSL version of this summary by clicking here.
Here is today's round-up of keys points from the Government's briefing as well as local news from Gloucestershire and GDA.
- Lockdown measures will remain in place until it is safe. Staying at home is helping to 'slow the spread' - the Government thanked everyone for all their efforts so far to help save lives.
- Nearly 3 million units of paracetamol will be delivered to the UK in the next couple of weeks
Gloucestershire - taken from Punchline Gloucester
- Spriax Sarco, one of Cheltenham's biggest employers, has joined the fight against Coronavirus by assisting in the production of potentially life-saving breathing aids.
- Police are continuing to patrol areas across Gloucestershire to remind people - young and old, to stay home
- Remember, if you need help during this team - GDA can help. We have a group of volunteers available to offer support if needed. Contact us if you're struggling and need help.
- Tomorrow we will be sharing our fourth bedtime story, and we're taking a break from Fantastic Mr Fox, to bring you children's classic 'The Tiger who came to tea'. Check our Facebook page at 6pm to watch.
- Join us at 11am tomorrow for another free lesson in British Sign Language with Reg and Yvonne Cobb