At GDA we believe in deaf children. We know they have every ability to achieve just the same as a hearing a child. We also know how incredibly disadvantaged deaf children are within mainstream education and society. By becoming a GDA Deaf positive role model, you will be helping to inspire Gloucestershire's young deaf population and show them that deaf children can achieve anything.
How you can help?
- Attending special workshops to share your story - share the challenges you've
overcome and the achievements you've enjoyed.
- Motivating and inspiring Gloucestershire's young deaf people.
- Acting as a champion for GDA's Deaf positive role model programme.
What we can offer you?
- A platform for you to share your story with young deaf people.
- Local media opportunities to further promote your achievements.
- Access to a supportive network of other Deaf positive role models.
To find out more about becoming a Deaf positive role model, contact us on 07875 610860 or email email@example.com